Your fearless leader and his family will be out of town on Friday night so ya'll will be watching Episode II The Clone Wars. Stephanie will also be out of town. Heather/April, please send out prayer requests for me from Friday night.
- Cheryl has a new job!
- Mark Israel's car was repaired at no cost to the Israel's.
- Michelle is safe and having fun in Boston.
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes put on a baseball camp at Salem this past week. It was so amazing to see how God moved those kids during their chapel time.
- Cheryl and Snuffy had 14 kids over for their grandchild's birthday last week. Cheryl said it was so moving to see the pure joy on the kids faces as they played in the pool.
- Mark Chastain received praises at work from his "big bosses".
- Mark Chastain is also suppose to receive a raise with his new position at ACI.
- Tiffany's mom is really doing well after weaning off some of her medication and going to physical therapy.
- Rebecca had a great time at camp and is home safely.
- Continue to please pray for Stephanie's baby Ashtyn as she grows to be born a healthy baby girl.
- Rose's niece's baby is in ICU. Please pray for healing for the baby as well as for the parents to have comfort during this time.
- Traveling graces for Michelle's safe return.
- Ruth Sawyer's had surgery last week and is need of prayers for healing of her hand.
- Cheryl's mom is having pacemaker surgery on Tuesday. Please pray for all to go well and for healing after surgery.
- Tiffany Hunt's grandfather passed away. Please pray for the family.
- Valerie Nunz's step-father passed away. Please pray for the family.
- Brian and Tiffany need our prayers as Brian has not had a lot of work lately. Please pray his work load increases.
- Please pray for Chrisha's friend at work, Destiny, she is in need of a kidney transplant and has a myriad of other health issues. Please pray for healing for her.
- Please pray for Chrisha's friend, Fawn, as she is struggling after having left an abusive relationship. She needs the peace only God can provide.
- Traveling graces for Stephanie and the Israel's.
Rose - Veggie Tray
Please note, we will be meeting on July 6th to cover Chapter three.