We will not meet this Friday, March 29th, but will meet on April 5th. We will cover session four at that time.
- Isabel's chest pains are greatly reduced. Tests will be coming in April
- Successful spaghetti dinner
- Ozee's visiting a church for the second time.
- Douglas made it to the next level in math competition and has been recommended for SAGE
- Stephanie got the jobs! Full time at Nissan in Union City and then working for the restaurant Mystic Grill on the weekends
- Heather had a great time sketching but said no to goign to Buddhist temple for statue sketches.
- Ashton continues to have stomach issues
- Tiffany's abdominal pain
- Chrisha's job situation
- Nicaragua Mission Trip
- Veggie Tray - The Israel's
- Turkey Sloppy Joe Sliders - The Salter's
- Chicken Nuggets - The Starnes'
- Dessert - Candi
What are you bringing?