We will be covering Chapter Two, Your Eyes Can Deceive You, in our session on Friday night. Please read the chapter before Friday.
- Mark Chastain was hired by ACI, the company that has acquired his current firm.
- Michelle's grandmother is moving toward a long term health care facility which will alleviate her mother's stress.
- Jeremy, Stephanie's husband, works at Costco which is undergoing a change and has remained safe with no pay cut.
- Stephanie's best friend, Sherry, lost her mother last week.
- Stephanie's baby, Ashtyn, to continue to grow and be a healthy baby girl.
- Traveling graces for the Salter's.
- Heather's Papaw is in the hospital with pending surgery due to blood clots. He recently had a pacemaker put in so the surgery is going to be difficult.
- Please continue to pray for Cheryl's employment possibilities.
- Ruth Sawyer is undergoing surgery on her hand on June 18th.
- Michelle's daughter, Amanda, has endometriosis and may have to have surgery.
Orange Juice - Chastain's
Fruit and Condiments - Stephanie
Turkey Bacon - Ozee's
French Toast - Israel's
Pancakes and Eggs - Starnes'
Pork Bacon - Salter's
Creamer - Rose can you grab some creamer? We are dangerously low...
Eclair Cake and Ham and Cheese Casserole - Smith's
See ya'll on Friday night!