We are heading into the home stretch with our Bible Study 101. This Friday we will be covering Figures of Speech (Chapter 9) and More Pure Words (Chapter 10). Please note there is an error in the chapter numbers from the table of contents vs. the text.
- The week is over!
- April had a great first week at her new job.
- Skylar turned five.
- Jake turned eleven.
- Ashton turned ten.
- Mark and Michelle had their four year anniversary and went to the marriage conference.
- Sonya (April's cousin) is fighting the cancer.
- Officer Burch adn family in the loss of their eleven year old son, Connor.
- The driver that hit Connor.
- Mark C.'s ex wife is having some challenges in her current marriage. Please pray that this is resolved as the children are witnessing the problems.
- Rose's friend in the passing of her daughter.
- Rose's co-worker lost her mother.
- Sonya (April's cousin) for healing.
Mama Mia that's a Spicy Meatball!
Manhattan Meatballs - Smith's
Turkey Meatballs - Ozee's
Rice, Mac & Cheese, Parmesan - Starnes'
Salad - Salters
Egg Noodles - Chastain's
Bread - Israel's
Hot Veggie - Ruth can you possibly do this one?
Oreo Balls - Stephanie... you mentioned these and we can't seem to get the thought of them out of our minds... can you do these?
Have a great week everyone. We are looking forward to seeing ya'll on Friday night.