We want to thank all of you for joining us as we found God in a Galaxy Far, Far Away. We have enjoyed this semester studying with you. We hope you have learned a little bit about finding awe in your everyday life with everyday people.
- Stephanie's brother will come home this Tuesday.
- Tiffany's doc report she is hormonally imbalanced. (so she is not crazy and there is a solution.) Medication will help.
- Tuesday is Heather and Ace's 15 year wedding anniversay.
- Monday is Stephanie and Jeremy's 1 year wedding anniversary.
- Heather's book is at the printers!
- Tiffany's boss is turning away clients cause they are too small but it will take $18,000 to build out. Tiffiany's boss asked team to pray and they steped out on faith. Already received $10,500. Will move in new office Oct 5th
- Papaw is home!
- Please pray for Stephanie's baby to come in next couple of days.
- Rose is interviewing for a supervisor job on Friday.
- Ace asked for prayer for a coworker's wife, Rebecca. She is only 25 yrs ols and has breast cancer. She is taking agressive treatment over next two weeks.
- Tiffany asked for prayer for Connie's grandchild. He just came out of a 29 day medical induced comma. He is 10 yrs old and in Grady's Burn Unit. Will come home Sunday ( yesterday) but has a long road ahead of him.
- Robert's sister Jennifer is pregnant.
- Valerie is looking into becoming a Mary Kay Rep and looking for another part time job.
- Mark is traveling a lot. Please pray for traveling graces on him as well as for Chrisha as she keeps up with the kids.
- Also as we just received word yesterday that Michelle Chastain's grandmother passed away. Please keep Michelle, Mark, and the entire family in your prayers.
Look for information in the coming weeks for sign-ups for Fall Connect Group. April will be leading us through 40 Days in the Word. We will be meeting at the Starnes again on Friday nights at 7:00 p.m. We hope you will join us starting in mid-October.