We will be taking off Friday, August 17th to attend the Back to School Bash at Clark Community Park. Details are as follows:
Family Ministry will be hosting a Back to School Bash for families at Clark Community Park on Friday, Aug. 17th at 6:00pm. SCC will provide the main dish and we are asking everyone to please bring a side dish to share. Please sign up at http://www.perfectpotluck.com/
for a dish to bring. We will have activities for families and children to engage in like family kick ball and obstacle courses to compete in. There will be inflatables, fellowship, food and fun. Don't miss it!
- We survived the first week of school.
- Tiffany and Brian were able to get their chair repaired under warranty.
- Douglas' seat assignment in school has been changed.
- Stephanie's "little brother" was saved! Priase God!
- Lynn Choate, Jaimi, and Don
- Please pray for Heather's Papaw's health.
- Pray for peace for Roxy as middle school causing her difficulties.
- Chrisha needs continued prayer for guidance at work.
- Valerie's health is good so please pray it continues.
- Prayer for healing for JJ.
- Please pray for Stephanie to bring baby Ashtyn to full term and have an easy delivery.
- Pray for Mark as he travels weekly to Ft. Lauderdale.
- Please pray for Jeremy's work struggles with his manager.
On Friday, August 24th we will wrap up this series with Chapters 7 & 8. We will continue without doing a full meal so please if you want to bring a dessert to share let me know.