Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Treat, A Break & A Prayer List



Hello Friends,
I hope you all are having a great week. Lots of festivities in the coming weekend with Halloween just around the corner. If you haven't already, don't forget to bring a bag of candy to the church for the Halloween Festival. There will be lots of kids with bags ready to be filled and hearts ready to know God. Our groups Trunk or Treat Theme is Sleepy Hollow. I'll be putting the Headless horseman together this weekend and getting the odds and end together. I can't wait to see you all there! I haven't decided what I'll dress as so let's see if you recognize me!

Don't forget that we are not meeting this Friday for Small/Connect Group. We'll resume group the following week.



The Menu for Friday November 4th will be:

Ozee: Lasagna/Dessert
Israel's: Lasagna
Starnes:Tea Lemonade
Rose: Garlic Bread


Can you guys remind me who was on what. I know we had it all delegated but it's foggy from a very busy weekend.

We have lots of prayer requests this week and I'm sure there are more that are unspoken. As you remember the requests below during your prayer time, please also think of the people of Turkey as they try to rescue people from the ruins of the earth quake and bury loved ones.

Prayer Requests:
Destiny ~ Healing and Help
April's Uncle ~ health
Angie - Finances and threat of foreclosure
Betty Bryan ~ health
Tiffany ~ Vision and comfort
Snuffy ~ continued healing
Overall Safety of or group and community during the holiday Season
Our Church and it's Leaders

Don't forget to be filling up those boxes for OCC!

Hugs to You All,
Starnes Group

The mouth of the righteous is a fountain of life,
but the mouth of the wicked conceals violence.
Proverbs 10:11

No comments:

Post a Comment