Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I believe in God But...



The current series our church is doing is called "I Believe in God, But..."
It deals with all the things we may not get about God like sometimes he may not seem fair, or we don't feel we know him, or we may be hung up on our past and the labels our past have placed on us. One things for sure, after listening to this series and looking at the scriptures mentioned... you'll loose your "But" and have a closer relationship with your heavenly father. I'm not talking Religion, I'm talking a relationship with the great comforter.

You can listen to the series here.



Feel free to put your prayer requests in the comments.

I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers! ~ Isaiah 65:23-25

Hugs!
The Starnes Group Study Bible


No comments:

Post a Comment