We are going to kick off the with Session One on March 1st. We are off this Friday, February 22nd. Here is the planned schedule for this series:
- February 22nd - off
- March 1st - Session One
- March 8th - Session Two
- March 15th - Nicaragua Mission Dinner (Please note the link for more information)
- March 29th - Session Three
- April 5th - off
- April 12th - Session Four
- April 19th - Session Five
- April 26th - Session Six
- Heather's friend Christina's book might be published by a publishing company.
- Mark finished the Ft. Lauderdale Project
- April is excited to start her new journey.
- Stephanie's friend is potentially coming to church with us
- Susan's mission trip is a continued prayer request.
- Brian's Mom, Linda, please pray for healing as she begins dialysis.
- Linda's husband Bill emotional stress for caring for Linda.
- Chrisha's friend, Destiny's daughter is now out of the hospital and is diagnosed with epilepsy. Please pray as they get her medication regulated.
- In addition, please pray for Destiny as she undergoes chemo and radiation for cancer.
- Please pray for our work: specifically illustrations for Coke, contract renewal for Mark, jobs for Chrisha and Stephanie
- April is not sleeping well, please pray for her to get the rest her body needs.
- Ashton is having stomach issues and is going to an allergist for food and environmental allergy testing
- Isabel is having health issues. Please pray for her and the doctors to diagnose her.
- Ashley has been diagnosed with breast cancer. Please pray for healing.
- Leigh also has breast cancer and will be undergoing surgery on Tuesday so please pray for her healing.
- Rhonda Sidelinger had a full hysterectomy; however, the removed organs have cancer so she is undergoing more tests.
- Heather's family member for breast cancer.
Chili and Soup
- The Holly's are making a beef chili
- The Israel's are bringing crackers and cheese
- The Ozee's are bringing corn bread
- The Salter's are bringing Banana Pudding.
- Candi is bringing chicken noodle soup.
Let us know what you plan to bring.