The final session to close out 40 Days in the Word was Friday night. There was a prayer time for the prayers in the jar from the beginning of the session.
- Clarity and closeness
- Healing from divorce
- God's plan for me
- Children to fall in love with God's word
- Salvation for family members
- Heart to soften and be molded to God's heart and to find my purpose
- A deeper love for God's Word
- Son to survive college without losing his faith
- Strengthen my heart
- Husband and son to be saved and live with Christ with me, my son also...
- Want ot LOVE reading my bible
- Want to learn to pray for everything.
- Learning to see and hear God's direction for my life.
If you want to participate in gift exchange please bring a $5 and under white elephant gift (something from home that is funny or nice that you dont want, or a gift you buy), usually the couples have two gifts, one funny and one nice.
The children will be doing a tobogan exchange. These will be again $5 or under.
- 20 piece chicken - The Holly's
- Oreo balls - Stephanie
- Broccoli Casserole - Stephanie
- Another Dessert - Candi?
- Hashbrown Casserole - The Israel's
- Chicken Casserole - Rose
- Rotisserie Chicken
Let us know what you plan to bring.
See you on Friday for food, fellowship, and a fun gift exchange.