Please make sure to bring your workbooks on Friday night. We will be going over Session One: Pronounce It!
- Ashton Starnes' surgery went well and he is on the mend!
- Travis was home when Ashtyn Williams was born!
- Night of Worship was a blessing.
- Stephanie's mother-in-law's neighbor and best friend's cousin both have been diagnosed with cancer. Please pray for not only these families, but Stephanie's mother-in-law as this is going to be a difficult time for her.
- Jacqueline (Mark Chastain's co-worker) has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She is undergoing treatment and has a great attitude, but still needs out prayers for healing.
- Michelle's customer lost two workers due to a construction accident. Please pray for these families and the co-workers in this construction team.
- Please pray for the Woodland High School student that passed away. The students as well as the families and teachers need our prayers for peace.
- Rose's tenant has been having some heart problems. Please pray for his healing.
- Please pray for the upcoming election.
- Please pray for Chrisha as she needs direction and guidance in her work.
- Please pray for the growth and development of a deaf ministry at Sharon Baptist Church.
- Please pay for Candi's husband to attend connect group.
- Please pray for Michelle as she works through some things.
- Please pray for all of our stressful situations at home and work.
It's pizza night! Please bring your favorite pizza to share with the group. April will provide dessert.
Our community outreach this session will be Operation Christmas Child. (OCC) Please bring shoe boxes of any shape, size, etc. if you have any hanging around the house. Please bring your items to place in the boxes on November 9th for our packing party. Here are some shoe box tips. We will pack boxes after our lesson. Chrisha Israel will take the boxes to the OCC relay center. In addition, Chrisha Israel will print plenty of labels for our boxes.