What an awesome night we had doing bible study without power last week! It was truly a fun night of laughs and insight into God's word.
This Friday we will be covering Chapter Four, Our Meeting was Not Coincidence.
- Cheryl has a new job!
- Ruth is healing from her surgery.
- Power and A/C
- Rose needs to sell her truck.
- Rose is also putting in for a supervisor position at work so please pray for her to get this opportunity.
- While Ruth is healing we want to continue to pray for her as she goes through this time.
- Please pray for the victims of the house fire at Flippen Road.
- Michelle's grandmother has been moved to hospice. Please pray for the family as they go through this transition.
- Sonya, April's cousin, was moved to hospice. Please pray for her and her family as they go through this time.
It's deli night! April is making a big pasta salad and we are putting together all the trimmings for sandwiches. Oh and I"m making a chocolate trifle so we can celebrate a very special 25th birthday (yep, it is Valerie's birthday)!
Please plan to bring enough meat for your family. We also will need cheeses, mayo, lettuce, tomato, and bread so please let me know how you plan to compliment the meal.
Here's a rundown:
Salter's - Pasta Salad
Israel's - Chocolate Trifle, Peanut Butter, Jelly, Ham, Two Packs of Hoagie Rolls, Two Types of Cheeses
Ozee's - Lettuce, Tomato, Side Dish, and Turkey for the Ozee's and Salter's
We look forward to seeing everyone!